Monday, November 23, 2009

should i accept??

Should i accept d job????
i doesn't noe whether i can manage it well anot..or i wil cause more trouble..n i doen't noe tat whether i still hv d time 2 do + think my grp thing anot...i scare i knt afford d stress..ARH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna work,bt this few weeks i'm gonna b real busy abt d camp..bt nw this few weeks are d most u needed ppl de week..so...my final decision is..............................

can sum1 help me in my grp???? plz....i realy nid ur help nw!~ n, my member...realy thank you tat u all gt gv idea..realy thx..if nt i dunno wan hw le..n!!! zhi chin too...thank you yar~~ d name tag sure v nice..our pupil..haha..^^

2mrw go jungle lo..4 wat?? find animals...haha.. hope i can do finsh all d things by 2mrw... plz pray 4 me..thx..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment